Three Stooges II SlotsAnyone who has had the joy of watching the Three Stooges will be thrilled to know that Real Time Gaming has created a slots series to remember them. The Three Stooges Slots I and II slots have some of the best scenes of Moe, Larry, and Curly. The Three Stooges II Slots is the second in the series after the original The Three Stooges Brideless Groom Slots, and the second in the series picks up from where the original slots game stops. Players can look forward to wilds, progressive jackpots, and many chances to spin the reels and win when you play online slots game. It is available by casino software download, mobile and using instant play.
Similar SlotsThere are not many other slot games with a similar theme. Another slots game which is similar is called The Three Stooges: Disorder in the Court Slots by PariPlay Games. Anyone who has seen the original clip of this Three Stooges episode will remember the hilarity of it. During this episode, Larry, Curly and Moe find themselves as witnesses in a court case to help clear a friend accused of murder. The Three Stooges: Disorder in the Court Slots has five reels and 25 lines to wager on. Coin wagers begin at $0.01 and go up to $0.50 per line. The max wager is $12.50. Symbols include Larry, Moe, Curly, Defense Lawyer, Prosecutor, the parrot, Gail Tempest, and many others. There are special features such as the Whack A Juror Bonus Game and the Tag Mix Up Bonus Round. The top jackpot is 3,000 coins.
How To Play Three Stooges IIWhen the Three Stooges II Slots loads up, players will see the game is taking place in the Stooges movie studio with equipment and lighting in the background of the reels. Slots players will hear the soundtrack, sounds and movie clips as they spin the reels. The reels sound like Below and to the sides of the reels are the buttons to adjust gameplay. To the left of the reels is “Larry’s Stash” with a start button, and to the right is “Moe’s Moolah,” and there is also a start button. The buttons on the dashboard include “Autoplay” to make the reels spin automatically. There is also “Bet” with up and down arrows to adjust the wager amount. The “Spin” button is located to the lower right of the reels. This is a classic RTG slots game about one of the classic comedy acts. Three Stooges II Slots has 3 reels and 3 lines for players to wager. This smallest coin wager is $0.10 and this goes up to $5 with three coins accepted on the lines. Symbols to look forward to are movie clips and include Larry, Curly and Moe as the main symbols. Other symbols are lemons, colorful diamonds, triple 7s, cherries, triple BARs, car, movie studio, Three Stooges II game logo, clapper board, and many others. The special symbol is the game logo which is the substitute symbol or the wild.
PayoutsThe symbols in this game will pay on any spot on the reels. The smallest payouts in this Stooges slots is 2 coins. The lower paying symbols include one each of Moe, Larry, and Curly, lemons, 7s, BARs, cherries, and diamonds which pay from 45 coins to 90 coins. The medium payouts are the studio clapperboard and car with payouts ranging from 180 coins to 270 coins. The Stooges Studio symbol with a wild present will pay the highest for a fixed jackpot worth 450 coins. There are three progressive jackpots in this game with the current amounts at the top of the reels. Any jackpot can be won, and it is triggered when three game logo symbols are on an active line.
Special FeaturesThere are a couple of special features to take notice of:
- The first of the special features has to do with the substitute symbol. This is the game logo, and it will replace the other symbols. When this happens, multipliers of 3x and 9x are awarded.
- Slots players can also enjoy the Larry Stash special feature. There must be three Larry symbols on the paylines to activate this feature. Players will see the dice roll during the elimination round to determine the number of free spins and multipliers. It is possible to receive up to 20 free games a multiplier of up to 7x.
- When there are three Moe symbols on the reels, this will activate Moe’s Moolah. This special feature will also roll the dice during an elimination round to award up to 100 free games and up to a multiplier of 10x.
- The Curly symbol is not forgotten, and three Curlies on the reels will activate the Curly Cashola Feature to reward with ten free spins and a 2x multiplier.
- There is also a Win-Win Feature which will reward from 2x to 200x the wager depending on how much is won when the reels are spun.